Sunday, June 21, 2009

Filipino Independence Day Celebration in Dublin

Last Saturday, 20th of June 2009 was a huge gathering of ALL the Filipinos in Ireland. It was held in St. Anne's Park, Dublin. It reminded me of BARRIO FIESTA in LONDON where I attended too about a couple of years ago.

I've learned and was stunned by the numbers of Filipinos living here now in Ireland. It's about 22,000 (unofficial estimate).. I supposed, the entire population of the Filipinos are about 80-90 million already?!? Which means, we're just some spills here, WHEW!

Anyhow, I took some photos and here they are...



PinoyID (104)aa2




PinoyID (107)aa2




PinoyID (127)aa2




PinoyID (156)aa2




PinoyID (161)aa2




PinoyID (198)aa2




PinoyID (177)aa2


Patrick and Nicole

PinoyID (131)aa2




PinoyID (138)aa2




This is RANDY SANTIAGO, a Filipino artist, singer and enterpreneur!

PinoyID (389)aa2




PinoyID (420)aa2



Look at the little boy...

PinoyID (343)aa2




PinoyID (323)aa2



Si pareng RODEL checking his shots!

PinoyID (458)aa2



From the time I knew him, he's been wearing sunglasses already! He's known for having them all the time.. Like BONO?? :)

PinoyID (611)aa2




PinoyID (901)aa2




PinoyID (1160)aa2



He trully is an entertainer...

PinoyID (1110)aa2



at this time.. Randy thought that my wife was single and he was kind of starting to throw some jokes.. my wife pointed at me! "there's my husband" ;)

PinoyID (974)aa2



He got embarrassed,LOL!

PinoyID (975)aa2



that was some classic.. LOL!

PinoyID (976)aa2


PinoyID (673)aa2


Here's NADINE and ANGELINA

PinoyID (250)aa2



This up and coming band is awesome so far! GO pinoys and company!

PinoyID (306)aa2



ayan si pareng JOSEPH.. :)

PinoyID (67)aa2



..and it's CONNOR and LILLY!

PinoyID (71)aa2



So this is ME and WIFE...

PinoyID (65)bb2

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thankd for sharing bor, galing mo talaga....

Go Pinoy!