Here's some notes or maybe an experience so to speak that I would like to share.. Getting into photography business isn't too easy because it's not just about taking photos that you have to deal with. You also have to consider other aspects (more actually), not only on the business side of it but more importantly your partner, your wife, your family.. It is true that there will be times that you'll give up some personal things or time because you have an engagement on a certain time that coincides with your personal life.. but that's the nature of being a photographer I guess? :)
Having said all of these, I'm so grateful that my wife is always there for me.. I heartfully thank her for the kind and so much understanding and the love of course!

Perhaps it's TRUE that behind the success of a man is a woman.. ;)

..and so what's not to love her anyhow? "wink"

Love you sweetie,mwah!
No comments:
Post a Comment