Friday, May 15, 2009

Sony Alpha 24-70mm F2.8 ZA SSM Carl Zeiss Lens

Another exciting moment I had in Belfast was the fact that I had my NEW GLASS collected there at CALUMET.. Oh man this new glass is fantastic, it's razor sharp! and of course I love the bokeh it's producing! So brilliant! Though it's heavy but what do you expect with a tank built technology ey?! Maybe I'm just used to my prime SAL 50mm F1.4 lens and my Sigma 28mm F1.8 lens that's why :D But so far, this is a really great zoom lens, NO contest! :)

Here's a peek...

_DSC6192aa2



_DSC6185aa2



_DSC6189aa2



Here's some few samples taken with my new glass:

Camera used: DSLR Sony Alpha 700
Settings: AWB, No flash, ISO used ranges from 100-400, Focal lenght and Aperture varied

NO color correction, just straight capture!, resized in photoshop!

_DSC5378b



_DSC5611b



_DSC5592a



_DSC5590b



_DSC5420b



_DSC5583b



_DSC5428b



_DSC5617b



_DSC5642b



_DSC5631b



_DSC5606b



_DSC5614b



_DSC5618b



_DSC5637b

No comments: