Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mophie Juice Pack AiR

I believe it's NOT just myself who uses their iPHONEs a lot right?! So what's the downside of using it, turning on and off frequently, surfing the net through your coolest phone ever? Of course it eats up the battery a looot! I was once tempted to buy an external attachment where you can charge your iPHONE's internal battery by a regular AA batteries but it's a hassle really!

Now, here comes the MOPHiE JUiCE PACK AiR.. Oh man, it's soo cool! I'm a heavy iphone user but since I have it so far, it takes me 2-3 days to recharge again! What's also great thing about it, the mophie battery is actually encapsulated inside the cover which also acts as the protective covering of the iphone itself. The thickness is acceptable in a way. The texture is great too, same as the iphone's.

Take a look..

_DSC6173aa2



_DSC6178aa2



_DSC6176aa2



_DSC6177aa2

No comments: