Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wedding Showcase 21st FEB '09

Last weekend I was at the wedding showcase-Fair at the FAiTHLEGG HOTEL and country golf club, Waterford..

It is always nice to see trends in the wedding industry and meet other suppliers.. One of the latest trends in Ireland that I've seen and was particularly interested was the VIDEOBOOTH they call where guests can leave messages to the bride and groom without the hassle or nearly becoming embarrass from the person behind the video camera. In other words, it's a machine with video that stays at a certain corner and guests could just press a button and presto the video is rolling! The company providing that here in Ireland is BEST WISHES VIDEO BOOTHS.. Gary is the contact person.

More on the wedding showcase.. Here are some photos I've taken! Enjoy! :)

Lovely Models from PRIMA MODEL AGENCY WATERFORD

03WEDshowcaseFLH0010aa2


03WEDshowcaseFLH0028aa2


03WEDshowcaseFLH0046aa2


03WEDshowcaseFLH0056aa2


03WEDshowcaseFLH0060aa2


03WEDshowcaseFLH0441aa2


03WEDshowcaseFLH0389aa2


03WEDshowcaseFLH0229aa2


03WEDshowcaseFLH0203aa2


03WEDshowcaseFLH0182aa2


03WEDshowcaseFLH0193aa2


03WEDshowcaseFLH0162aa2


03WEDshowcaseFLH0172aa2


03WEDshowcaseFLH0316aa2


03WEDshowcaseFLH0325aa2


03WEDshowcaseFLH0041aa2


03WEDshowcaseFLH0100aa2


03WEDshowcaseFLH0082aa2


03WEDshowcaseFLH0084aa2


03WEDshowcaseFLH0146aa2


03WEDshowcaseFLH0123aa2


03WEDshowcaseFLH0115aa2


03WEDshowcaseFLH0108aa2


03WEDshowcaseFLH0257aa2


03WEDshowcaseFLH0268aa2


03WEDshowcaseFLH0280aa2


03WEDshowcaseFLH0487aa2


03WEDshowcaseFLH0549aa2


03WEDshowcaseFLH0466aa2


03WEDshowcaseFLH0288aa2

No comments: