Apparently, MUAYTHAI is the most explosive ring sport in the world.. Viewers, the photographs you'll see at the bottom contains hard actions and bloods. Please don't scroll down if you don't wish to see them. All the fighters are trained professionals and are bound to with stand the pain and injuries and fought under the supervision of paramedics and health care professionals so KIDS, PLEASE DO NOT TRY THiS AT HOME!!!
Location: Woodlands Hotel Waterford City
Photographer: Don-K
Equipment & Technical info: DSLR Sony Alpha 700 + Sony Lens SAL50mm F1.4 .. Most settings at F1.7 and F2, ISO 800 with NO FLASH!!! Curves adjustments using photoshop.
These images should stricly not be re-published for ADS or PROMOTiONS without the consent of yours truly. Thanks!
The ENTRANCE...
Here's a 1-2-3 combo!
For sure this hurts a lot! :)
Cheering FANS!
Arrgh!
Come FLY with me...
A Furious Fighter! Reminds me of MANNY PACQUIO (Filipino Boxing Champ).
That's the joy of winning!
Inside the Dressing Room.. A fighter getting ready!
as HE fell down.. stood up!
It's payback time!
and counting... Look at me!
and the winner is...
The Next Fight was my personal favourite.. Lots of actions! It's like the "NO RETREAT, NO SURRENDER"
Cool Down Kid..
Doing the rituals...
Stay focus OK!
Look at that!!! Talk to my glove!!!
I can do this!
Yes I can! I'm focused!
Breath in.. Air! Air!
Are you OK?! SURE you are KID!!!
The EYE!
Please not there!
This one is for you! Can you just take it!
Look at the Sweat! Truly captured by my sony alpha!
Sure it's not yet done!
Ah.. let's call it a night ayt?! Sorry for the mess boy but I promise, I'll do it more when we meet again at the ring!
This is called sportsmanship! Smiling after spilling each other's blood..
I can't hear you...
After all they are friends... SPORTSMANSHIP!
TWO Great Fighters!
and the WINNER! Priceless moment!
Here comes the two dreamers! New breed future fighters! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment