Sunday, March 15, 2009

SKYFEST in Waterford 14-03-09

Here's a bit of diary and photos on the SKYFEST in WATERFORD earlier on.. It was the first day of the bank holiday SAiNT PATRiCK's DAY in IRELAND, Saturday.

There was a firework display which was apparently one of the biggest shows in Europe. It was fantastic indeed!


Before WE went to town, my wife put some FACE PAiNTiNG to our friend's sons that we were minding that day.. THEY loved it.. here they are!

_DSC6516aa2


_DSC6523aa2


WE thought before going to the QUAY, why not feed ourselves first?

_DSC6551aa2


This kid is so mad on PiZZA!

_DSC6544aa2


Some young lassies sparkling the evening...

_DSC6559aa2


As we were walking onto the quay.. saw the promotion of BEAT FM..

_DSC6568aa2


Some girlies enjoying the evening..

_DSC6581aa2


Scene near the stage..

_DSC6621aa2


_DSC6607aa2


_DSC6598aa2


_DSC6666aa2


_DSC6673aa2


_DSC6677aa2


_DSC6683aa2


_DSC6684aa2


_DSC6690aa2


As the evening went on.. Here came the FIREWORKS display... HURRAY!

_DSC6748aa2


_DSC6741aa2


_DSC6765aa2


_DSC6759aa2


_DSC6840aa2


_DSC6945aa2


Look at the CROWD!

_DSC6978aa2


I like this shot.. I didn't locked-focused her intentionally.. I was actually shooting up above my head as in I raised my hands and clicked..

_DSC6976aa2


I meant to just take photos of my wife and the kids and then take turns but out from nowhere, someone tapped me and offered to shoot US all together. When I looked at him, I recognised him.. Another PRO, a BIG MAN in photography.. GERRY O'CAROLL :)

_DSC6999aa2


People were rushing to go home..

_DSC6996aa2


_DSC7009aa2


We kinda felt a bit hungry but not so starving.. We decided to have something.. BEN and JERRY'S ICE CREAM..


_DSC7025aa2


ah, this boy just can't wait..

_DSC7020aa2


_DSC7029aa2


_DSC7031aa2


WE were waiting for the traffic to calm down actually in storm cinema.. Thought we might also watch a FLICK..

_DSC7032aa2

BUT the man at the till said this movie is for 16+ so, it means that's a wrap for the night.. Went home and processed this BLOG for YOU to enjoy! :)


SOME you tube clips..








Till next LADS! ;)

1 comment:

ditzymomma said...

I love the fireworks shots! Amazing!