Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Anne Marie and Justin Wedding

Hello folks, last SATURDAY, 24th of JANUARY 2009 was the BIG DAY of another beautiful couple ANNE MARiE and JUSTiN.. It was a civil wedding held at the 5 star LYRATH ESTATE HOTEL, Kilkenny.. mind you,the bride says they wanted everything to be just simple.. how simple is 5 star ey? :)

When I first surveyed the location of the ceremony and reception which was the said hotel, I was pleased coz the EVENT coordinator named EMMA was so helpful. She showed us around and was amazed how FAB and HUGE the hotel is then eventually offerred us some complimentary coffee.. Thanks! :)

Anyhow,I've known the groom for i think 3 years now coz we happenned to be at work together at one point..

With regards to photography.. The bride wanted to have an unpose photos which is what i do like most.. I was happy that at the end of the day NOT only the bride but the guests were delighted with the photos which I put on as SLIDE SHOW at one corner..

These images were captured from GETTING READY till the DANCING PART..

I'd like to thank my TEAM for being so good during the day.. My wife and my second shooter RODEL VARGAS..

Anyhow, here are the images..



_DSC1202aa2


_DSC1174aa2


_DSC1180aa2


_DSC1206aa2


_DSC1243aa2


_DSC1286aa2


_DSC1255aa2


_DSC1293aa2


_DSC1258aa2


_DSC1270aa2


_DSC1278aa2


_DSC1367aa2


_DSC1378aa2


As Doctor Justin Kwong awaits the moment of his life..
_DSC1411aa2


_DSC1875aa2


_DSC1395aa2


_DSC1440aa2


DSC_9779aa2


His brother was trying to keep him relax somehow :)
_DSC1481aa2


This is what i like about reportage style.. Everything is captured naturally..
_DSC1492aa2


Real emotions really captured..
_DSC1501aa2



Look at that.. so wonderful.. so real..
_DSC1505aa2


Together.. For Life..
_DSC1506aa2


and aah.. the LOVE!
_DSC1517aa2


DSC_9787aa2


DSC_9809aa2


DSC_9790aa2


DSC_9805aa2


_DSC1618aa2


_DSC1732aa2


_DSC1735aa2


_DSC1787aa2


_DSC1789aa2


_DSC1868aa2


_DSC1858aa2


_DSC1880aa2


_DSC1441aa2


Being married to a Kilkenny woman means marrying the sports HURLiNG too.. ;)
_DSC1912aa2

A real cutting the cake..
_DSC1939aa2

First dance..
_DSC1992aa2


The BRiDE's girlfriends with the GROOM..
_DSC2047bb2



Here are some shots from the photobooth.. Thanks to my second shooter RODEL for being there that night and becoming part of the team..
DSC_3596aa2


DSC_3598aa2


DSC_3613aa2


_DSC2038aa2


DSC_3604aa2


DSC_3607aa2


DSC_3623aa2



Here are few shots from BEHiND THE SCENE..

DSC_9841aa2


DSC_9839aa2



Thanks for browsing gorgeous! :)

No comments: