Saturday, November 22, 2008

Wonder Where?

Well lads, you might wonder where am I on the last few weeks? Ah,I was stretching my arms,back,legs in the sunny California! In a needless to say LA LA Land as in Los Angeles the "city of angels"..

It wasn't my first time to be there coz my family is actually living there but it feels my first everytime I go there since I don't live there (does it make sense?hehe).

We also went to the "Sin City" LAS VEGAS,NEVADA... it's always awesome to be there! Like people don't care what you do(maybe as long as in a good way) hehe..

My holiday was tiring but it was a good tire as they say,hehe!

Anyways'here are some photos I've taken...





Lights.. Camera.. Action!

_DSC0775aa2

_DSC9094aa2

_DSC9049aa2

_DSC8961aa2

_DSC0028aa2

_DSC8675aa2

_DSC0311aa2

_DSC8820aa2

_DSC9666aa2


_DSC9468aa2

DSC09975aa2

_DSC9703aa2

DSC09897aa2

_DSC9756aa2

DSC09924aa2

DSC09942aa2

DSC09964aa2

DSC09967aa2



_DSC0384aa2

_DSC0400aa

_DSC0408aa

_DSC0405aa2

_DSC0455aa2



_DSC0567aa2

_DSC0548aa2



_DSC9260aa2

_DSC9160a

_DSC9195aa2

_DSC9383aa2

_DSC9417aa2




_DSC1119aa2

_DSC9474aa2

_DSC9482aa2

_DSC9181aa2

_DSC9190aa2

DSC00819aa2

DSC00826aa2

DSC00892aa2

_DSC9551aa2

DSC01074aa2

DSC00896aa2

_DSC9412aa2

DSC01002aa2

DSC01035aa2

DSC01074aa2

_DSC9356aa2

DSC01079aa2


What happens in VEGAS stays in VEGAS...

No comments: