What else can I say but a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who appreciates my work and style of photography.. To be honest I'm overwhelmed with the responses and with that, the result is having booked by the couples the moment they see my work in person. I would like to thank my friends as well and those unidentified visitors too! With you guys, I have referrals as well,hehe!
This year is a great one for me..after recently getting married too? Having clients after clients. What else can I ask for?
Hmn, I wanted to say as well that I'm excited to tell you guys that I have upgraded my ALBUMS.. though at the minute I'm still waiting for the sample albums but for sure when I have them, I will surely post them here. But just for a teaser, the albums are being used by the top young breed photographers in the STATES (America).
Thank you again guys for the time spent in reading this and for always checking my blog site.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment